Project Leadership and Entrepreneurship - building innovative teams has been significantly updated to include important new developments in the field of project management (PMBOK 5ed and APM BoK 6ed).
This book includes chapters on :
- Leadership traits, styles, skills, power, motivation, delegation and empowerment
- Entrepreneurship traits, innovative problem solving, spotting and exploiting beneficial opportunities
- Leading project participants, client organization structures, project organizations, stakeholders and networking
- Leading project teams, team roles, team development, team building.
The text uses plenty of exercises and case studies to explain the leadership techniques in a project environment.
- University degrees and MBA programmes
- Executive professional development programmes
- Team building courses.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Introduction Project Leadership and Entrepreneurship
Chapter 2: Governance and Ethics
Chapter 3: Leadership Traits
Chapter 4: Leadership Vision
Chapter 5: Leadership Styles
Chapter 6: Leadership Power
Chapter 7: Motivation
Chapter 8: Delegation and Empowerment
Chapter 9: Communication
Chapter 10: Entrepreneurial Traits
Chapter 11: Calculated Risk Taking
Chapter 13: Management vs. Leadership vs. Entrepreneurship
Chapter 14: Client Organization Structure View Chapter PDF
Chapter 15: Project Organization Structure
Chapter 16: Stakeholder Leadership
Chapter 17: Networking
Chapter 18: Project Teams
Chapter 19: Team Roles
Chapter 20: Team Development Phases
Chapter 21: Team Building Techniques
Chapter 22: Problem SolvingChapter 23: Decision-Making